PRODUCT / EQUIPMENT OVERVIEW
We specialise in the design and manufacture of innovative automated control systems and industrial refrigeration controls. Our control system product line is scalable—from equipment control, such as a screw or reciprocating compressor, to full plant control.
- Commercial Controls
- Compressor Controls
- Plant Controls (microprocessor or PLC)
- PC Monitoring Software
We pride ourselves in the quality and workmanship of all our offerings and parts. We offer a wide range of compressors to meet your needs.
- Compressor motor: open drip-proof is standard; other enclosures available
- Compressor motor starters: solid-state, variable frequency drive, and many different enclosures and voltages available
- Oil cooling options: thermosyphon, liquid injection and water-cooled
- Single-stage compressor package with factory-installed DX economizer
- Economizer port valve station for flash economizer systems
- Dual oil filters
- Suction and discharge stop valves
- Dual compressor packages
All chillers are designed using advanced software, such as AutoCAD for design and drafting. On all included vessel designs, we are capable of building chillers for almost any application.We design the system’s frame and piping to allow for future growth with minimal downtime. All electrical can be placed above the maximum flood level to reduce future electrical repairs. Our designs ensure the amount of field piping required to connect to an existing system is minimal.
At Klaus, quality is at the heart of all we do. We manufacture our pressure vessels to the highest requirements set by the Codes of Construction, and our work is inspected and certified by the National Board of Boiler Inspectors. When appropriate, we use radiography as required by ASME code to gain vessel strength. In addition, our welders are ASME certified, and all materials are issued certificates of compliance.
We use 3D parametric programs such as Solid works and pressure vessel design software such as PV Elite for stress and weight analysis on all vessel designs. And, to ensure complete satisfaction, Klaus Engineering Refrigeration’s team is available to assist you in selecting and designing your vessel. Also, we offer certified repair services for existing vessels, along with 24/7 support.